INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ) TESTING AND INSPECTION have become a very important part of ensuring a safe, healthy work environment for all workplaces, whether they be commercial, retail, school systems, universities, or government agencies. The Environmental Protection Agency and the Occupational Safety and Health Association have taken great interest in IAQ in recent years, leading us to strive to meet the many challenges involved in providing healthy air quality for the occupants, employees, students, and staff in these workplaces. Poor IAQ can result in absenteeism, increased healthcare costs, and loss of both productivity and money.
OUR IAQ ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Carbon monoxide
- Carbon dioxide
- Temperature and relative humidity
- Air flow (CFM)
- Mold investigation and analysis
- Airborne bacteria investigation and analysis
But, Tru-Aire is much more than an IAQ testing company. Our representatives come from the engineering and HVAC fields, providing a knowledge base not normally found with IAQ testing laboratories.
IN ADDITION TO OUR IAQ TESTING, WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- HVAC-related inspections
- Custodial-related inspections
- Building envelope inspections
FOR EVERY JOB WE DO, WE PROVIDE OUR CLIENTS WITH:
- A detailed and comprehensive report of our findings
- Charts, graphs, and pictures from the work we have performed
- An executive summary, including a Powerpoint presentation
- Detailed recommendations
- An HVAC/mechanical IAQ-related plan
- A custodial maintenance IAQ-related plan
- A management IAQ-related plan
At Tru-Aire, we tailor our inspection and testing service to meet your specific needs. We are dedicated to providing reliable IAQ analysis, as well as providing clear, effective, and economical solutions to maintaining a healthy indoor environment.